- Return to Annotations After Reading
"Return to Annotations After Reading"
Students annotate the text while reading for a variety of reasons. They may...
- Mark the text in order to stay focused and engaged.
- Track the connections and questions of their Thinking Voice.
- Underline main ideas and circle key vocabulary terms.
- Indicate details that provide support for text-dependent questions.
However, if the only time annotations are utilized in class is...
Subscribers are able to view the full article and accompanying video.
Questions: Contact webPD | 1-888-376-0448